Since I have not yet created some new artwork for this week’s Wednesday Stamper’s challenge, I made this card; I used acrylics, Staz On inks, and gesso for the background and washed over this with a walnut ink wash. The swirls are a diecut of which I used the negatives as a stencil. I applied gesso and aged this using the thinned walnut ink. I lightly sanded the diecuts so that they got a somewhat grungy appearance, too.



7 thoughts on “Grungygrunge

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: